This construction uses a differential. Both wheels could turn with different speed and this makes a construction much more stable when turning.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 08 Mar 2015
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
We continue from part 4 where we made a controlled experiment to transfer power from a Mindstorms motor to the rear wheels. The construction was too complex and inefficient and in this video lesson we are improving it by lowering the differential and removing all gear wheels from this LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Competition robot.