Every teacher in a group must have a picture and contact phone number. Here we help you set up these attributes.
- 11 Jun 2019
Your teacher profile is visible in every group you are conducting. By standing behind your name, showing your face and giving a contact number, parents will have more trust in the organization they are signing to.
You can see what a parent sees about you as a teacher by opening any of the groups listed at Dashboard -> Groups.
Setting up a profile picture
tl;dr - setup a Gravatar profile picture.
At FLLCasts.com we use Gravatar for profile pictures. In order to set up yours follow these steps:
- Check your email associated with your teacher profile. (You can see it in your profile visible in your groups here.)
- Open https://en.gravatar.com/
- If you happen to have a WordPress profile, you can use that profile.
- Click Sign In and Create account. Make sure you use the same email that you use at FLLCasts.com
- Open your email and click the activation link sent to you by Wordpress.
- Now you will be logged into Wordpress and the page will suggest that you start a blog or website. Ignore that page for the moment.
- Open https://en.gravatar.com/ again
- On the page https://en.gravatar.com/emails/, you must see your email. Add an image for it.
- Keep the access level go G - good for Global audiences and save.
- Wait 5-10 minutes to see that your profile at FLLCasts.com now has a picture associated with it.
Setting up phone number
Open Dashboard -> Profile. Fill the field Parent phone field with your contact phone. It will be visible on your teacher profile page.
Курсове и занятия включващи този Урок
Този Урок е използван в следните курсове и занятия.