When organizing this course the behaviour expectations should be set at the very beginning of the course.
- # 321
- 09 Jan 2017
Our expectations from students participating in the course
Here are some of our expectations that we share with our students in classes:
- students should take the initiative and ask questions;
- students mark solved tasks themselves;
- students are free to experiment with the robots;
- students work in pairs and as a team and share the work evenly and fairly;
- students read lessons and watch videos before they come to class;
All these and other expectations must be made clear in the very first lesson with a group. A teacher might need to remind them regularly, when a student does not behave as expected.