Yes, we know. Starting with the phone when you have a toy car and a Raspberry Pi might seem strange, but this is why we do it.
To access the full video please subscribe to FLLCasts.com
- 01 Feb 2018
How are we going to arrive at a working car?
Here is a very short summary of the steps and explanations for you to be prepared:
- Download an application on the phone that could communicate with the device. This application is developed by us.
- Start the application and see that nothing happens, because there is nothing to communicate with.
- Power the Raspberry PI and see that even though we have powered it we cannot communicate with it.
- Prepare the SD card with the operating system for the Raspberry Pi.
- Plug the SD card in the Raspberry Pi and a diode will blink.
- Connect with the Phone to the Raspberry Pi.
This is the short summary. First, we start with setting up the phone and we continue from there.