LEGO Mindstorms Robot Base for a high placed attachment for containing ping pong balls. It is interesting how the balance is achieved with such an attachment. It was only one of the version in a series of LEGO Mindstorms Robots for World Robotics Olympiad.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 12 Dec 2015
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Container, Balls, EV3, Attachments, WRO, Construction, Light and Color Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Improving the construction for the World Robotics Olympiad missions. The improvement is in the position of the sensor and the size of the balls container.