For World Robotics Olympiad Ball Collection competitions we prepared an interesting Robot Base Chassis that could be extended with a container. The container contains the ping-pong ball. A mechanism collects them. This LEGO Mindstorms EV3 building instructions are for the chassis of the robot and were one of the versions from a series of robots.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 26 Jun 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Menu, WRO 2013, Array, Vehicle, WRO, Robot Base, Construction, Programming, Light and Color Sensor
- K.Mitov, М.Кирилов, P.Dikov, С.Матинян
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
We are working on the World Robotics Olympiad (WRO) 2013 competition and its elementary part. The series will introduce three different concepts and this would be Arrays, Menus and Counting different lines. In the video you will see the robot working as it is in the final stage.