You can position the motors on the construction in a number of different ways. We are exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each of them. These are building instructions for the first way to position the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 motors.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 15 Mar 2015
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
We are showing the first way we could position the motors on the robot construction. This seems to be challenging for many robot builders and that's why we are going to do it in a few different ways in the next few video tutorials from the series.