These are building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 demonstration model. In the tutorial, we are using it to demonstrate the working and relations of LEGO Gears.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 21 Dec 2014
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
In part 1 of How to on Gears tutorial I introduced you to the basics of the gear systems. Now we are going to examinate gear systems with more than two gears and take a look at cascade gear systems.