There is a lot of physics and math involved when learning with LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robots. It is generally "difficult" to include them directly during classes because students are coming for "something funnier" and at the same time, they could be of different ages. But Inertia is a pretty common topic that is quite easy to introduce to students, especially with a robot.
The robot moves and stops. What will happen with the cargo when the robot stops? Naturally, the cargo will continue moving and this is dangerous. For how long, what would be the energy? All these are things that could be discussed with this robot.
The robot is not completely finished because you have to finish it and decide on the wheels to be used.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 26 Dec 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Physics, Basic, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Construction
- K.Mitov, A.Pavlov, С.Матинян
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource