Maze Runners are one of the very popular robotics competitions. But there are a lot of limits that the robots must comply with. Like the size of the robot.
This here are building instructions for a very small maze runner robot, build with LEGO Mindstorms EV3. It uses two tires that are technic and not Mindstorms simply because none of the Mindstorms tires fit the size limit.
The robot has an Ultrasonic sensor and a Gyro sensor at the top.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 22 Jan 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Maze, EV3, Basic, FLL, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Construction, Ultrasonic Sensor, Gyro Sensor
- V.Hristova, S.Stamenov
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource