Space is quiet and beautiful, but with almost no heat, air, nor air pressure, it could freeze, suffocate, and boil you all at once! Help our spacewalking astronaut “Gerhard” get to safety.
The robot needs to get Gerhard’s body into the airlock chamber.
- Astronaut completely in the habitation hub’s airlock chamber: 22 OR
- Astronaut partly in the habitation hub’s airlock chamber: 18
- Possible scores: 0, 18, 22
- For this mission, the word “body” includes all parts except the loop.
- Results must be visible at the end of the match.
(mission descriptions source https://www.first-lego-league.org/)
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 01 Jan 2016
To construct you need
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set