Hrutur, from Icelandic, means Ram.
The robot is made to resemble a Ram. Its main focus are the gears, which make it go faster so that it can ram harder. It uses two Large EV3 motors to power the gear systems. At the front it has an Ultrasonic sensor for aesthetic purposes, which you can use however you like.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 22 Mar 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Construction, EV3, LEGO, Mindstorms, Motors, Ultrasonic Sensor, Rotation Sensor
- A.Pavlov, D.Staykov, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource