The Laboratory is a robot that tests your programming skills. You will have to measure the volume of a balloon, only by the values you receive from the sensors.
It has a valve, that allows you to deflate your balloon at different rates.
How to place the balloon in the robot is explained in this tutorial.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 18 Apr 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Balls, Classes with students, Construction, EV3, Motors, Ultrasonic Sensor, Touch Sensor, Rotation Sensor
- A.Pavlov, С.Матинян, А.Бучков
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource