The Sports Utility Vehicle box robot is the new marvelous box robot that we've created. It is designed for teams that would like to learn how to build balanced, stable and working robot chassis following our box principle. It is smaller and easier to build than box robot 1 and it is more simple than box robot 2.
The main advantages of this robot compared to previous box robots are
- motors in the right direction, so when rotating the motor forward, the robot moves forward.
- it is much easier to attach attachments. There are 4 different gears on which you could attach attachments.
- it has a large clearance - which means that it could move over obstacles.
Of course, it has a Gyro and two Color Sensors. Not only that, but we have all the cables shown in the construction.
- [How NOT To] Build An Active Attachment For SUV Box Robot
- Simple Pinless Attachment for the SUV Box Robot
- SUV Front Active Attachment for Box Robot
- Attachments Frame for SUV Box Robot