To live away from earth, it would help if we were good at detecting and mining resources under the surfaces of other planets, moons, asteroids, and even comets.
The robot needs to get all the core samples out of the core site model, then it has options for what to do with them as described here, and in mission M03.
- Move all four core samples so they are no longer touching the axle that held them in the core site model: 16
- Place the gas core sample so it is touching the mat, and completely in the lander’s target circle: 12 OR
- Place the gas core sample completely in base: 10
- Place the water core sample so it is supported only by the food growth chamber: 8
- Possible Scores: 0, 16, 24, 26, 28, 34, 36
- Results must be visible at the end of the match.
(mission descriptions source: https://www.first-lego-league.org/)