Third part of the LEGO Mindstorms BidDaddy Competition Robot.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 23 Feb 2015
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Based on your feedback we have decided to show you the live process of building a complex LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Competition robot without having the whole robot ready yet. We are continuing from part 2 where we finished the 'front' of the robot and now we will extend it so that we could also attach the rear part.