- Free content – by free content is meant all the tutorials, no mater whether they are video or text based, materials, such as source code of programs or building instructions and resources, which are available to any visitor of the site, without having a FLLCasts.com account and/or subscription.
- Standard content – by standard content is meant all the tutorials, no mater whether they are video or text based, materials, such as source code of programs or building instructions and resources, which are not available to any visitor of the site and need FLLCasts.com account in order to be accessed. There is no need for subscription to access the standard content.
- Pro content – by pro content is meant all the tutorials, no mater whether are video or text based, materials, such as source code of programs or building instructions and resources, which are available only to signed-in users with valid subscription.
Modifications of the Terms
License of the materials and Site copyright
Reduco Ltd. provides limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the content available on the site in accordance to the current agreement. All content on the site including, but not limited to, tutorials, materials, resources, the source code, the HTML code, the design and color combinations are intellectual property of Reduco Ltd. and may not be reproduced, copied, changed or used anyway for commercial purpose without the written permission from Reduco Ltd.
Any visitor of the site can access the Free content on the site in accordance to the current agreement.
Anyone with http://www.fllcasts.com account can access the Free and the Standard content on the site in accordance to the current agreement. By creating an http://www.fllcasts.com account you agree to receive digest e-mails with the latest content from us. You can change the frequency of the e-mails or unsubscribe at any time through your account settings page.
Each user can subscribe to a subscription plan. If so he or she has specific benefits described at the subscription page for the plan the user is subscribed:
The subscriptions are automatically renewed on the same date of the next period (month or year). If the subscription is monthly and the next month has less days than the day on which you have purchased the subscription, then the subscription is renewed on the last day of the month. You may terminate your subscription from the Subscriptions sub-menu after log in. You can terminate it either immediately, which means that it will be closed in the exact same moment and you will not have access to the Pro content, or at the end of the current subscription period.
When canceling a subscription users could receive a refund for the rest of the period that they won't be using the subscription. The refund is not more than 50% of the cost of this subscription plan.
Access to the site
Our team will take all reasonable efforts to provide you with uninterrupted access to the tutorials, materials and all resources available on site. However, occasionally, you may have no access to the site due to conditions beyond our control, like force majeure, acts of God, power outages, hackers etc. Also, there might be no access due to server downtime, increased traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system etc. We will take all reasonable efforts to restore the access in reasonable time. The term “reasonable efforts” as used in these Terms, shall mean efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
On site there are links to external sites, which are provided solely for user's convenience. Reduco Ltd. does not endorse any information available on those sites, nor recommend any of the products or services offered by those sites. Reduco Ltd. takes no responsibility for any future conflicts between you and those sites. Access to these sites is at your own risk.
Termination of an account
- By Reduco Ltd. – Hereby you agree that Reduco Ltd reserves its right to terminate your account anytime, for any or no reasons and without any refund or penalty.
- By User – Any user of the site, can terminate his or her account, by deleting it from the Edit Profile page on site. In this case all information gathered from the user is deleted from our Data Base.
In case of termination, regardless of the fact which side has done it, all of the terms in this agreement shall survive in perpetuity.
Disclaimers and Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. Reduco Ltd. hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Reduco Ltd, its contractors, and its licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
General Representation and Warranty
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the European Union, excluding its conflict of law provisions. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Reduco Ltd. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.