Mintonet (engl. Mintonette) comes from the name of the first iteration of volleyball.
The robot can move only forward and backward, without turning, with the help of a large EV3 motor. Another large motor is used to shoot. The robot uses an EV3 ultrasonic sensor to detect its partner and throw a ball at it.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 26 Jan 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Balls, Classes with students, Construction, EV3, LEGO, Lever, Mindstorms, Motors, Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensor, Shoot, Sports
- K.Mitov, I.Bozhilov, A.Pavlov, D.Staykov, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource