Space stations allow us to learn about and even practice living in space, but improved technology and new international partners require modules to be easily interchangeable.
The robot needs to remove and insert modules among the habitation hub’s portholes.
- Move the cone module completely into the base: 16
- Insert the tube module into the habitation hub port, west side: 16
- Transfer/insert the docking module into the habitation hub port, east side: 14
- Possible scores: 0, 16, 32, 46
- Results must be visible at the end of the match.
- Inserted modules must not be touching anything except the habitation hub. > Needs to be visible at the end of the match.
(mission descriptions source https://www.first-lego-league.org/)
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 31 Aug 2018
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set