Do you like playing bowling? How about playing it with a Mindstorms 51515 Robot Inventor set? Well, these are the building instructions for the bowling pins and "playground". In order to play bowling with a robot, you'll first have to build one. This particular construction was created to be used with Tricky - the smallest Inventor robot - and its Kick the ball attachment. You could later spice things up and try to play it with the Turning attachment for Tricky.
You can find the LEGO set, with which this was built, by following this link.
You can find constructions created to play with Tricky, by following the links below:
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 23 Nov 2020
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor, Learn At Home, Fun, Football, Balls, 3D Animated Instruction