This is a ping-ball containing attachment for a World Robotics Olympiad. The attachment is building with LEGO Mindstorms EV3 parts. It is tiltel so that it is easier for the balls to fall off at certain points, which was part of the missions at the 2015 cmpetition.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 16 Dec 2015
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Container, Balls, WRO 2015, EV3, WRO, Attachments, Construction, Knob Wheel, Light and Color Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Next robot construction for holding and releasing balls from this container. In this video we discuss the improvements and how to use the chains to release one ball at a time.