These are building instructions for one of the greatest LEGO Mindstorms attachments that we've built. Super simple and easy to follow and at the end, you have an attachment with a rubber band that controls a lever and that could lift objects from the field. It could lift them up. Also because it is with a rubber band you don't need a motor and you could use the motor for other attachments.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 07 Jun 2015
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Lift, Loops, FIRST LEGO League, FIRST LEGO League 2014-2015 World Class, Attachments, Rubber band, EV3, Rubber band, FLL 2014, Attachments, FLL, Construction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Rubber bands can be quite powerful. Based on several requests from you we are starting a series on using the LEGO Rubber bands available in the Mindstorms set.