This robot is part of the category of robots called animals. After following the building instructions you would have a frog that could jump. Of course, the jump depends on the surface and the friction between the robot and the ground... quite complex physics involved. But if you program it to move forward it will try to jump and it is your job to try to make it jump higher.
You could try to extend some of the legs, for example.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 02 Feb 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Walk with legs, Animal, Learn At Home, EV3, Animal, Basic, Classes with students, Construction, Ultrasonic Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource