"You need to step on three points to be stable". This is something you could directly see after building this marvellous, 270+ steps, extremely interesting Motorcycle with a side cart. Yes, we are proud of it. The robot is suitable for using it at home. The instructions for building it contain more than 270+ steps so it is a test for endurance, concentration, passion. The same way driving a motorcycle is.
Or you could just step into the cart, drive along and enjoy the view while someone else is building the robot. Like a sibling or a parent.
Join the course A robot a "day" keeps the questions awake where we will further discuss the motorcycles, how to build them and what tasks to accomplish with them.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 21 Feb 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Motorcycle, EV3, Vehicle, Fun, Learn At Home, Construction, 3D Animated Instruction
- D.Staykov, С.Матинян
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource