For rovers in other worlds, getting stuck is definitely not okay! Teams of rovers can help each other, but a lone rover needs to be very careful.
The robot or whatever agent-craft it sends out needs to cross the craters model completely, by driving directly over it. Not near it. Not around it.
- Robot or agent-craft crossed the craters model completely: 20
- Possible scores: 0, 20
- All weight-bearing features of the crossing equipment must cross completely between the towers. > Only allowed method. Must be observed by the referee.
- The crossing must be from east to west, and make it completely past the flattened gate. > Only allowed method. Must be observed by the referee.
(mission descriptions source: https://www.first-lego-league.org/)
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 01 Jan 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, FIRST LEGO League Competition Sets
- FIRST LEGO League, FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit, Mission Models, FLL, FLL 2018, Mission Models
To construct this you will need
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set