The Laboratory is a robot that tests your programming skills. You will have to measure the volume of a balloon, only by the values you receive from the sensors.
It has a valve, that allows you to deflate your balloon at different rates.
How to place the balloon in the robot is explained in this tutorial.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 18 Apr 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Touch Sensor, Balls, Rotation Sensor, Ultrasonic Sensor, Classes with students, Construction, Motors, EV3
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource