Building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms Base Chassis with a reversible motor
Note: This robot contains wheels that are from the NXT set.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 14 Feb 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- FIRST LEGO League, Robot Base Chassis, EV3, Robot Base, FLL, Construction, Light and Color Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Probably the robot I like the most from this series of five robots. See the video to understand why and what is interesting and special about this robot.
Should the robot be with a Front Wheel Drive or a Rear Wheel Drive to make it more precise? The answer is - front wheel will probably give you better results, but the wheel drive is not the most important thing. In this video tutorial on the LEGO Mindstorms Robots, we will do a few experiments to discuss the influence of the wheel drive on the precision of the movement.