Step by step, how to create and run your first program.
To access the full video please subscribe to FLLCasts.com
- 26 Apr 2018
- Start the EV3 programming software on your computer;
- Add a Move block to the first program. There is no need to modify the Move block;
- Start the EV3 intelligent Brick;
- Name your program as Movement;
- Connect the robot to the computer (USB or Bluetooth, depending on your classroom requirements);
- Download the program to the robot;
- Start the program on the robot.
Courses and lessons with this Tutorial
This Tutorial is used in the following courses and lessons