Това е истински състезателен робот с три сензора за светлина и един сензор за ускорение.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 25 Jul 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- FIRST LEGO League, Box Robots, Knob Wheel, Robot Base Chassis, EV3, Chassis, Robot Base, Gyro Sensor, Sensors, Light and Color Sensor, FLL, Construction
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
The balance of the construction of the robot has a great influence on how it will move. This is especially true if you would like to move in a straight line. If the robot is slightly heavier on the right it will move to the right. Here we have two robots - a Five Minute robot and a Box Robot and we will discuss the differences in the constructions and why the box robot is much better than the Five Minute even though it is using the same parts.
Should the robot be with a Front Wheel Drive or a Rear Wheel Drive to make it more precise? The answer is - front wheel will probably give you better results, but the wheel drive is not the most important thing. In this video tutorial on the LEGO Mindstorms Robots, we will do a few experiments to discuss the influence of the wheel drive on the precision of the movement.
Here we start with a second box robot that we would like to build. It is in a way improvement to the first robot and we would take a look at its features.