Building instructions for the robot used in WRO 2014. It is a small robot with two light sensors and could be used for collecting elements.
The robot is built from LEGO Mindstorms EV3 parts.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 30 Nov 2015
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- World Robot Olympiad 2014 Robots and space, World Robot Olympiad, Light and Color Sensor, EV3, WRO 2014, WRO, Sensors, Construction, Programming
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Collect the humans and clear them from the rocket launching region. This is rather straightforward as a task, but it requires a little bit of thinking if you want to do it without manipulators.