Go, robot, grab the ball!
If you want to have some fun and play some ball grabbing with your Mindstorms Robot Inventor 51515 set, these are the building instructions you'll need. As you probably know, Tricky is the smallest robot made from this set. With this ball grabbing attachment, you could program Tricky to grab the Mindstorms/Duplo ball, which is included in the set, and place it wherever you want.
You can find the LEGO set, with which this was built, by following this link.
You can find other attachments for Tricky, by following the links below:
You can find constructions created to play with Tricky, by following the links below:
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 21 Nov 2020
- LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor
- 3D Animated Instruction, Balls, Football, LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor, Fun