Building instructions for this LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robot used in the World Robotics Olympiad Junior competition
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 20 Mar 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, WRO 2015, WRO, Robot Base, Construction, Knob Wheel, Ultrasonic Sensor, Light and Color Sensor, Gyro Sensor
- K.Mitov, D.Staykov
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Moving in a grid of objects. That's the large challenge of the World Robotics Olympiad 2015 Junior-High 2015. In this video we would build a robot that can collect the boxes (treasures). The robot would also be able to move around the treasures.
We would look at the rules of the competition over our small model and we would start solving the field.
We would continue from the previous program where we used variables and we would change this to arrays.
The robot works on the field and decodes the different colours that represent the rows and the columns.