This WRO robot is designed to collect a lot of ping pong balls in its container. It's built with LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 and 45560 sets. These are the LEGO Educational sets. The robot has two chains that collect the balls and push them into the container attachment. This is one of the larges robots we've uploaded at FLLCasts yet. You could learn a lot by following the building instructions and paying attention to the details of how this robot is built. All the alignment, all the connections. Really beautiful.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 19 Dec 2015
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Collect, World Robot Olympiad 2015 Robot Explorers, World Robot Olympiad, Knob Wheel, WRO 2015, EV3, Gyro Sensor, Sensors, WRO, Construction, Light and Color Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
This is the final run for our World Robotics Olympiad (WRO) 2015 Elementary Challenge Robot. In "dives", detects the color of the pearl and then counts the number of Ping-Pong balls to release.