The central axle of the robot is most of the time the most important. The robot moves forward and does things with this axle. It is important to learn to you could extend such axles, and change the level and position of the extensions.
This is a LEGO Mindstorms EV3/NXT robot attachment.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 01 Apr 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Nxt, EV3, FLL, Attachments, Knob Wheel, 3D Animated Instruction
- K.Mitov, D.Staykov, D.Simova
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource