Attachment used to transfer the motion from the motor from a vertical axle to a horizontal axle. Uses two gear wheels. Could be built with LEGO Mindstorms EV3 and LEGO Mindstorms NXT kits.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 01 Jun 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- FIRST LEGO League, Knob Wheel, Attachments, Gears, Nxt, Gears, EV3, Axles, Attachments, FLL, 3D Animated Instruction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
In this Episode, we create the next attachment for the box robot two. It is again a pinless attachment, attached to the frame that transfers the motion to a vertical axle.