In all building instructions for LEGO robots it is important to have the motors attached to the brick in more than one place. In the following construction, there is a beam connecting the two motors which has exactly this purpose. It makes the construction much more stable. Try removing this beam for example and see what will happen. Would the robot be able to move?
Many different types of wheels could be used. Both NXT and EV3 or from other LEGO technic series.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 20 Dec 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Basic, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Construction, 3D Animated Instruction
- K.Mitov, С.Матинян, Д.Луканов
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core