It sparks. It's sparkling. Well, the goal of this LEGO Mindstorms building instruction is to spark the imagination when the base of the construction is very simple. Just two motors with the brick above them and one of the most classic ways to attach them together - with angled beams.
The construction could use EV3 or NXT wheels, so chose wisely. As a robot chassis base, it is suitable for all kinds of extensions. An interesting thing is the motors are attached to each other with a frame which is getting very popular in the EV3 world.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 22 Dec 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Basic, Learn At Home, Robot Base, Classes with students, Construction, 3D Animated Instruction
- K.Mitov, I.Bozhilov, С.Матинян, Д.Луканов, I.Gerginov
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core