Let's build a robot with treads. These building instructions are for a Guard Tank Robot. The good thing about tanks is that they could tackle a lot of obstacles on their way. At least this is what people are saying. Try it. Could you move over LEGO parts with this tank if they are one brick tall, or two bricks tall? What would be the largest obstacle that you could find, over which this tank could still move? Share a video or picture below in the comments section.
We would admit that this tank lacks a gun or an arm, but it is up to you to build one.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 11 Dec 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Treads, Vehicle, Tank, Learn At Home, Treads, EV3, Tank, Vehicle, Basic, Classes with students, Fun, Construction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource