Barco from spanish means boat.
The robot is made to look like a sail ship. The sails are made out of technic panels, attached in various ways to create the best look. Otherwise the robot uses two motors with tyres to move. At the back of the robot there is a Gyro sensor, which helps it maneuver.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 12 Apr 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Classes with students, Construction, EV3, Sensors, Gyro Sensor, Boat, Fun
- I.Bozhilov, D.Staykov, С.Матинян, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource