Building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 active attachment for changing gears orientations. This is the third attachment from the series.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 27 Oct 2014
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- FIRST LEGO League, Attachments, Gears, Gears, EV3, Attachments, FLL, Construction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
In this video lesson I am building a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 active attachment powered by a small gear wheel. The attachment could move up and down, it is very useful for collecting objects. It could easily be adapted and used on other robots.
We are making a parallel with Video Lesson 56 from the series and we are also showing ways to improve the stability of an axle which is most of the time neglected, but could lead to great problems.