This block accurately turns the robot to a specific angle. One of the most useful blocks that you could use during competitions. The block makes the robot turn and when the robot makes an error, the block will correct for this error.
Finally, you can be sure that the robot has turned to the specific angle that you want.
You have three inputs
- Turning angle - the angle that you would like the robot to turn.
- Power - the power that you would like the motors to have
- Correction power - the power during the correction phase.
VERY IMPORTANT: This is a block for EV3-G. You download and import this block from Project Settings->Blocks->Import. If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge and you click to download the file it will try to save it as "zip". DO NOT SAVE IT AS ZIP. Save it as "ev3s" or just PLEASE, STOP using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. This will dramatically improve your browsing experience.
How to open?Download
- 19 Dec 2015
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- World Robot Olympiad 2015 Robot Explorers, World Robot Olympiad, WRO 2015, EV3, Gyro Sensor, Sensors, WRO, Programming
This is the final run for our World Robotics Olympiad (WRO) 2015 Elementary Challenge Robot. In "dives", detects the color of the pearl and then counts the number of Ping-Pong balls to release.
Showing the same run, but from a different angle. This allows you to see more of the way we sensors work and how exactly the robot positions itself.