Bring the blocks to a specific place on the field in a specific way
- 21 Aug 2019
- Deliver, FIRST LEGO League, FIRST LEGO League 2019-2020 City Shaper, Mission Models, FLL, FLL 2019, Tips and Tricks
Please take the needed time to understand the scoring examples.
If there are any Circles with at least one color-matching Unit Completely In, and Flat Down on the Mat:
- 10 Each Circle
If there are Independent Stacks at least partly in any Circles, add all of their heights together:
- 5 Each Level
Note: The Blue Circle is not Part of Mission 12.
Note: A Stack is one or more Building Units with Level 1 touching Flat Down on the Mat, and any higher levels touching Flat Down on the level below.
Color match = no
Tan stack = 2 levels
White stack = 1 level
15 points shown
- 10 points from 2 Tan stack levels
- 5 points from 1 White stack level
Color match = no
Bridged stack = 4 levels
20 points shown
This whole stack counts as one independent stack because the white unit is rested on top of the red one. This stack is partially in the circle. It is 4 levels high, so 4x5 = 20 points.
Color match = red
Red stack = 2 levels
Other stack = 4 levels
40 points shown
- You have 2 independent stacks in the same circle
- From the red stack you get 5 points per level, 2 levels=> 2x5 = 10 points.
- From the red circle you get 10 points because there is a red structure completely in and flat on the mat.
- From the other stack you get 5 points per level, 4 levels => 4x5= 20 points.
- 10 + 10 + 20 = 40 points.
You will need these tips to accomplish the mission:
- The blue circle doesn’t bring points when it is filled with blue structures.
- Put the highest single color structure stack in the circle of the same color. If you do this, your team will win 10 points for the circle and 5 points for any structure in the circle.
- Also, at least one structure matching the color of the circle needs to be completely in the circle.
- Bring all the structures in one circle at one go. After the structures are placed in the circle, don't bring any more structures. Otherwise, you may push out the ones that are inside the circle.
Courses and lessons with this Tutorial
This Tutorial is used in the following courses and lessons