Though spacecraft travel crazy-fast, even the shortest trips involve a lot of time for the traveller’s body away from labour and recreation, which is bad for the heart and lungs.
The robot needs to repeatedly move one or both of the exercise machine’s handle assemblies to make the pointer advance.
- Get the pointer tip completely in orange, or partly covering either of orange’s end-borders: 22 OR
- Get the pointer tip completely in white: 20 OR
- Get the pointer tip completely in grey, or partly covering either of grey’s end-borders: 18
- Possible scores: 0, 18, 20, 22
- Advance the exercise machine’s pointer along its dial by moving one or both of the handle assemblies. > Only allowed method. Must be observed by the referee.
- Results must be visible at the end of the match.
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 01 Jan 2016
To construct this you will need
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set