Building instructions for the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Catapult. The robot has a motor, a clutch to control it for manual shooting and a touch sensor for automatic loading. The bottom base is removed which means the Catapult could not be turned around. Nevertheless, the baseless robot is small enough to be built in class.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 18 Jun 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Touch Sensor, Shoot, Learn At Home, Light and Color Sensor, Classes with students, Construction, Gears, EV3
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
A clutch is a mechanical device that is used for engaging or disengaging power transmission. Now we will see how we can make such a device using LEGO.