Building instructions for the robot build with LEGO Mindstorms EV3. It is called "Frankenstein" because the two motors are in two different directions.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 28 Feb 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Robot Base Chassis, EV3, Robot Base, Classes with students, Construction, Programming, Light and Color Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Motors can be placed in opposite directions... opposite .. directions. Robo-builders might have difficulties imagining it so we have build one. One of the motors facing forward, the other backward. It is interesting how this robot turns.