The block has the following parameters from left to right:
- Maximum angle – the maximum steering angle of the front wheels. It is measured from position of straight wheels, to maximum left or right position.
- Relaxation coefficient – the relaxation coefficient regulates how smoothly the robot follows the line. The default value is 1. In general the range for the coefficient is between 0.5 till 2. If the difference between the value measured by the sensor on black and on white is great i.e. on black is 10 and on white is 80, then the coefficient should be smaller. If those values are closer, then the coefficient should be larger.
- Value on black – the value detected by the light sensor in reflected light mode when it is on the line.
- Value on white – the value detected by the light sensor in reflected light mode when it is outside the line.
- 09 Mar 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Rotation Sensor, Sensors, Light and Color Sensor, Classes with students, Programming