Mintonette comes from the first iteration of Volleyball with the same name.
The robot uses two EV3 Touch sensors to control the turret left and right. It uses the EV3 Color sensor to trigger the shooting mechanism, which consists of an EV3 Large motor which pulls a lever to shoot a ball.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 25 Jan 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Balls, Construction, EV3, LEGO, Lever, Mindstorms, Motors, Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensor, Shoot
- A.Pavlov, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313 Retail Set